Now candidates can download admit card for TNSPC Group 2 Exam 2016. Online Application forms at www.tnpscexams.net – The TNPSC invited online apply form for Total number 1241 posts and last date is 29 May 2015. This notification published under notice number 07/2015 date 30.04.2015. We are also post here TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2015 (Interview Posts) – List of Posts and Number of Vacancy Details in table format.
Applying Online using TNPSCEXAMS.NET website – Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net to fill the application form. After filling the form, you must need to take print out for future reference.
How to Apply Online of TNPSC Interview Posts –
1) Visit official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
2) Click “Apply online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
3) Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
4) If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
5) If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
6) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
1) An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
2) A candidate who have One Time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password, have to apply separately for all Notifications. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Payment Mode for Application Fee or Exam Fee
1) Mode of Fee Payment: – Select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment), for online payment, can be used by Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card. In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
2) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the Intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or Refresh button to avoid double charge.
3) If the online transaction has been completed, a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied.
Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of candidates: In case of any guidance /
Information/clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person or over Telephone No. 044 – 25300300 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
Reference – tnpscexams.net
TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2015 List of Interview Posts with Vacancies Details
|SI.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Deputy Commercial Tax Officer||8|
|2||Sub Registrar, Grade 2||23|
|3||Probation Officer in Prison Department||2|
|4||Assistant Inspector of Labour||11|
|5||Junior Employment Officer (NonDifferently Abled)||17|
|6||Junior Employment Officer (Differently Abled)||1|
|7||Special Assistant in Vigilance and Anti Corruption||2|
|8||Special Branch Assistant in Intelligence wing of the Police Department||6|
|9||Assistant Section Officer in TNPSC||3|
|10||ASO cum Programmer in TNPSC||4|
|11||Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit||78|
|12||Audit Inspector in Hindu Religious||28|
|13||Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives||4|
|14||Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies||333|
|15||Supervisor / Junior Superintendent in TN Agricultural Marketing and Agricultural Business Department||72|
|17||Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department||618|
|18||Executive Officer, Grade II in Town Panchayat Department (Kanyakumari District)||2|