Latest udpate – Now SMARTPHONE registration last date has extended to 31st January 2017. Uttar Pradesh, The Samajwadi Party (SP) already announced the free Samajwadi smartphone online. Now, good news is online registration is going to start from Oct 10, 2016. You can also find the details of Akhilesh Yadav CM Official website. The UP Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana (samajwadisp.in) is very traditional scheme after Free mobile and laptop yojana.
Here we discuss how to fill online application form and what it the minimum eligibility criteria for this smartphone registration. The Humble’s Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav official website is www.samajwadiparty.in and there you can also find the CM free helpline number. You can also download SP Mobile application from google play store. The smartphone app you can download from google play store and get benefit from the Scheme of State Government in Uttar Pradesh.
Akhilesh Yadav UP Free Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana 2016 online registration
Recently, The CM has released Samajwadi Pension Yojana, and so many people avail it already. Now, this time, SP smartphone scheme. You can only fill the online application form if you are eligible for following terms. According to Samajwadi Party news, the online registration will commence from Oct 10, 2016. Just comment below about VLE code or VLE code ka Matlab.
Samajwadi Smart Phone Yojna Eligibility / Terms and Condition
- The last date of online registration is January 31, 2016
- You have A residence of Uttar Pradesh, India
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- 12th or High School Pass
- Annual Income of Family less than 2 Lacks Per Year
- If your Family Member or You in the Government Job, Then you are not eligible for the Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana
Documents require for SP Smartphone yojana registration – All applicants need to upload scan copy of 12th marks sheet/certificate. The details of materials also include on the site, if you require you also need to upload Adhar card.
Apply online for Samajwadi smartphone yajna – The online application portal or official website can found at up.gov.in and www.samajwadiparty.in. You just need to visit the website and fill online application form. All field are mandatory so fill it correctly. If facing any problem just comment below, our team will solve it within 24 hrs.
The Uttar Pradesh Sarkar mobile scheme will help the people for digital India. Reliance Jio is already playing the significant role in the development of Digitalization of India.
Expected Specification of this Smartphone
Official website not released technical specification of smart phone, but we expected as following.
|SL||Content||expected Technical Details|
|1||Screen Size||4.7 inch|
|2||Connectivity technologies||GSM,(850/900/1800/1900 MHz),3G,WCDMA,(2100/1900/850/900A MHz)|
|3||Storage Capacity (Internal)||8 GB and 32 GB Expandable|
|4||Primary Camera||8.0 MP With LED Flash|
|5||Secondary Camera||2.0 MP|
|7||Serviced In India||Yes|
|8||Warranty Details||Against manufacturer defects|
|9||Chipset||Exynos 3475 Quad or Qualcomm Snapdragon|
|10||Battery(Type+Capacity)||2000 mAh Li-Ion / 4.35 V, user-replaceable|
|12||Sim Type||Dual Sim(GSM + WCDMA)|
|13||Features||Image Resolution 3264 x 2448 Pixels, Video Recording 1280×720 @ 30 fps, FM Radio, Proximity sensor, 3G Bands UMTS 2100 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands GSM 1800 / 900 MHz, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, IPS LCD Display|
|14||Bundled Items||One Screen Guard, Handset, Battery, Earphone, Data Cable + Adapter|
|15||Processor||Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7|
|17||Pre-Installed Apps||MP4/H.264 player|
Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Misc, Adobe pdf, calculator, facebook, whatsapp, Google map with gps, opera, uc browser, playstore, Google application gmail, chrome, g+, skype, government scheme app, Samajwadi app
FAQ of Samajwadi Smart Phone Yojana
- Socialist smartphone plan to apply what standard of eligibility has been determined?
Socialist smartphone intends to implement the following standard has been set –
1. Applicant’s age must be 18 years or older as on January 1, 2017.
2. Applicant must be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
3. Applicant should be High School or equivalent examination passed.
4. Applicants must have an annual family income of less than Rs 6 lakh.
5. Category 1 or Category 2 applicants or their parents should not be government officers.
- While applying for the scheme, you will have to attach a document?
While asking for the plan only high school or equivalent examination will be required to upload scanned certificates or mark sheets.
- What high school certificate in place of higher education (e.g., intermediate, graduation, etc.) can be uploaded the document?
No. Only high school certificate or equivalent examination or of marks-sheet can be scanned and uploaded files.
- Have you to apply to get the smartphone application?
Smartphones are to receive only online registration form on the website www.samajwadisp.in will be filled.
- How many family members to get a smartphone can apply?
All members of the family, which he used to the fulfilment of the eligibility norms, may apply. See Q -1
- Uttar Pradesh native who currently consume any other state are resident, for the scheme can apply?
Yes, if you are a native of Uttar Pradesh may apply. But note that the application of the state government to check the origin of the applicant’s residential address will be on.
- Any money will have to deposit to achieve this Smartphones.
The government imposes smartphone to receive no value. After the applications by the government to check the smartphone will be delivered free of charge to beneficiaries.
- After you successfully fill the online application form will get the right to receive a free smartphone?
Successfully filling the online application form will not only earn the right to the smartphone. The filled application form will be verified by the computer system and the government after the beneficiaries will be selected and distributed smartphone.
- I should go any Government office to verify or get my smartphone?
Selected beneficiaries for the scheme to get the smartphone does not have to go to an office of the state government. The smartphone will be transmitted directly to the recipient’s home.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme will be sent to the smartphone?
Recipients of the plan only their smartphone will be forwarded to the address of principal residence of Uttar Pradesh.
- After filling the application form how many days will the smartphone? What is a date of delivery?
After filling the application form in the second half of 2017. The delivery date of the smartphone may be in June 2017.
- What benefits of this Samajwadi Smartphone?
Smartphones will use for agricultural medicine, sports, aware of the economic system of daily information. Will find information on employment opportunities to the unemployed.
- The error occurred in the operation of the smartphone fine/repair Whose responsibility will it be?
Smartphone holder will have to deteriorates fix/repair.
- What smartphone to get the time of registration/application form when filling out your mobile number will be required to write?
When filling out the application for the smartphone will be necessary to write a right mobile number. Mobile number of your family members can write. Note that a mobile number but only five (5) can be used once, i.e., a maximum of five mobile applications that can be used for filling.