RRB Mock Test / Railway Online Practice Set – RRB Online exam date has already announced as January 2017, and the students are downloading admit card using cdn4.digialm.com. The rrb ntpc result has annouced for all zone. The rrb online practice set in hindi is also available. The sample of RRB question papers already uploaded for students which contain as same information as you will get in the examination hall. Railway Exam is one the extensive study in India and, this time, Railway Recruitment Board will conduct exam online as Computer Based Test (CBT).
RRB NTPC Mock Test Online / Sample of Practice Set
You can also find at GovtNic.in all previous year question paper of railway. The online sample or mock test available here for NTPC Graduate Examination 2016, in which there are various posts included such as ASM, Goods Guard, CA, TA, etc.
All candidate need to practice the examination before the main examination of Railway which will hold in various RRB Exam Date. The RRB online training set is very useful to remove the agitation and pressure of the examination. Below we post how to give RRB online test and where you find Railway NTPC mock practice set.
RRB Online Mock Test 2016
Many students are asking us about what is RRB online mock test and how can he participate in the CBT examination railway. We are here to solve all students problem to give an excellent example of RRB online test or Mock test. Students, Mock test, is sample practice set or RRB examination. There are very less different between mock test and main examination.
How to take participate in RRB Online Test for Practice
There are so many websites providing the mock test as GovtNic.in, but we recommend you to visit the site which is easily accessible such as load speed, low bandwidth uses, etc. The structure of RRB Online test is also imported part of RRB online practice test, which mentioned hereunder.
|S. No.||Subject||RRB Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|3||General Awareness||25||25||90 Minutes|
|4||General Intelligence/ Reasoning||30||30|
Please read the instructions carefully before going through online examination of RRB
- The total duration of examination is 90 minutes (120 minutes for PWD Candidates with Scribe).
- The clock will be set at the server of digialm.com. The countdown timer in the top right corner of the screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the test will end by itself. You will not be required to complete or submit your test.
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of the screen will show the status of each item using one of the some symbols.
- The Marked for Review status for a problem only indicates that you would like to look at that question again.
- If a question is answered and Marked for Review, your held accountable for that question will be considered in the evaluation.
- You can click on the “>” arrow which appears to the left of question palette to collapse the question palette thereby maximizing the question window. To view the question palette again, you can click on “<” which appears on the right side of question window.
Reference – digialm.com
Image of Step wise mock test of Railway with Sample Practice set
#STEP – 1
#STEP – 2
#STEP – 3
We hope you understand the things correctly if you have any question just leave your comment below. The GovtNic.IN always dedicated to helping students to achieve the targeted career.