Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form PMAY Online Apply – The Central Government has approved online application form of PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) in Hindi urban area in Hindi. It is not yet clear for the rural area, but we confirm you that people from urban area can fill online application form. The official websites of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are pmaymis.gov.in and mhupa.gov.in.
The full form of MHUPA is Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation. This Committee is also called pantpradhan jan ghar yojna or pantpradhan avas yojana in Maharashtra. Illustrative Functions of State level Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee (SLSMC) will be in-charge of the overall implementation of the Mission. The SLSMC will Approval of Housing for All Plan of Action (HFAPoA), Approval of Annual Implementation Plan, Approval of DPRs under various components of the Mission.
NPV Subsidy Calculator – The tool is developed by PMAY website and it is very useful. It helps you find Subsidy Amount in the easiest way. You just need to enter Total Loan Amount (in Rs.), Rate of Interest and Number of EMIs. CLSS Toll-Free Helpline Numbers are NHB: 1800-11-3377 and 1800-11-3388 while HUDCO: 1800-11-6163. Now people can also calculate their NPV using “NPV Subsidy Calculator” with Total Loan Amount.
They are also responsible for Approval of Annual Quality Monitoring Plans, and Reviewing progress of approved projects in the State and cities. There is two more responsibility for SLSMC, which are Monitoring of implementation of Mission and Any other issues required for effective implementation of the Mission.
From 3rd November 2016, the online application was beginning. According to the government to simplify the process and to give more people a chance to apply it has been arranged. The Joint Secretary, Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, Labour and e-Governance Services India Ltd and the CEO Dinesh Tyagi established throughout the country. Now you can read all files of pradhan mantri awas yojna in Hindi (प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना आवेदन हिंदी में).
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (HFA Urban) Online Application 2016 (Hindi)
According to the memorandum signed by 60,000 Common Service Centres will be filled on the form. Form to be filled in. The charges for online application form is Rs. 25/- only. Urban Development Minister Venkaiah Naidu said, “Digital India’s mission is to change the India. Naidu said under the scheme until 2005-14, about 13.70 million were allocated to the poor housing.
However, in the past year, the government has provided 1.1 million houses for the urban poor. The applicant will have a receipt after filling the form on Common service centres. Applicants photo will also get on receipt. Applicants need to visit the nearby shared service centres for full information. Aadhar card is required for the scheme.
Preferred Component of Mission under which Survey need assistance under PMAY-HFA(U)
1. Credit Linked Subsidy
2. Affordable Housing in Partnership
3. Beneficiary Led Construction or Enhancement
Type of the house based on roof type
1. Pucca (CC & Stone Slab)
2. Semi-Pucca (Asbestos/Steel Sheet, Tiled)
3. Katcha (Grass/Thatched, Tarpaulin, Wooden)
But the ministry is also another mechanism through which the beneficiary based card is not able to apply the verification. All applicants can find CSC location using the official website of Hindi Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The step of filling online application form is mentioned below. The HFA full form is Housing for All Urban.
Step to fill online apply form of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) in HINDI
People are also Before start fill online application form PMAY (pantpradhan awas yojana) you must read the full guideline which is also available in PDF format. Here we discuss Steps in Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme. (Ref. Para 5 of instructions)
- Individual Home Loan Application
- Self-certificate/affidavit as proof of income (Ref para 5.10)
- Directly or through the ULB or the local agencies identified by the State/ULBs
- Decision on Loan (EWS – carpet area 30sqm/LIG – carpet area 60sqm) (Ref para 5.3, 5.8)
- Quarterly information of Beneficiary with Aadhaar/Voter ID/Any unique identity No. or a certificate of house ownership from Revenue Authority of Beneficiary’s native district Number to SLNA or Dedicated agency for validation
- Validation of Beneficiary
- Sanction of Credit Linked Subsidy @6.5% for loan up to Rs 6 lakh, loan beyond Rs 6 lakh at reasonable interest rate – Interest subsidy calculated on NPV basis at a discount rate of 9% (Ref para 5.1, 5.2)
- PLIs Submitting claims to CNA
- Funds from GoI to CNA. – the advance subsidy will be released to each CNA at the start of the scheme – Subsequent amounts after 70 % utilisation (Ref para 15.1, 15.3)
- PLIs Submitting claims to CNA
- Approval of Claims by CNA
- CNA will release the subsidy amount to PLIs directly based on the allegations submitted on the total loans disbursed (Ref para 15.2, 15.5)
- Credit Linked Subsidy deposited by PLI in Loan account of Beneficiary
All referring para mentioned in steps can be found in PDF instruction. The download link of PMAY – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online application guide is available here (प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना आवेदन in Hindi).
States involved in PMAY online Application (प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना आवेदन)
|SL||PMAY – State||SL||PMAY – State|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||19||Lakshadweep|
|2||Andhra Pradesh (AP)||20||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh (AP)||21||Maharashtra|
|8||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||26||Odisha|
|9||Daman and Diu||27||Puducherry|
|10||National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCTD)||28||Punjab|
|13||Haryana||31||Tamil Nadu (TN)|
|14||Himachal Pradesh (HP)||32||Telangana|
|15||Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)||33||Tripura|
|16||Jharkhand||34||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|18||Kerala||36||West Bengal (WB)|
Languages – हिन्दी (Hindi), मराठी (Marathi), తెలుగు (Telugu), தமிழ் (Tamil), ગુજરાતી (Gujarati), বাংলা (Bengali), অসমীয়া (Assamese), ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (Punjabi), العربية (Arabic), कोंकणी (Konkani), كأشُر (Kashmiri), سنڌي (Sindhi), ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada), മലയാളം (Malayalam), ଓଡ଼ିଆ (Oriya), اردو(Urdu), संस्कृतम् (Sanskrit). You can select these languages for application form of Pradhan mantri awas yojana.