RPSC Online Recruitment 2015 – Recently Rajasthan Public service commission invited for the recruitment of JA (full form Junior accountant) and TRA (full form Tehsil Revenue Accountant). After this, RPSC recruitment notification 2015 candidates need to know the education qualification, age limit and other types of eligibility and reading this article you have update and latest information.
You can apply online using the website rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in and www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and last date of online application is 15 May 2015. RPSC Junior Accountant Admit Card 2015 and RPSC TRA Admit card available 15 days prior of Exam date. RPSC Exam date is May 2015. Eligible candidates had filled online application form for Rajasthan Domicile candidates for the recruitment of 3647 various posts in Revenue Department, Govt of Rajasthan.
RPSC TRA (Tehsil Revenue Accountant) and JA (Junior Accountant) Eligibility
For the Post of Junior Accountant –
(A) A candidate for direct recruitment must hold a degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of University established by Law in India or a Foreign University declared by the Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent with a degree of a University established by Law in India.
Explanation: – For the purpose of the Schedule, a degree in Arts or Science does not include a Degree in Agriculture, Medicine, Engineering and Technology.
(B)For the Post of Tehsil Revenue Accountant: – A candidate for direct recruitment must hold a degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Agriculture of a University established by Law in India or of a Foreign University declared by the Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent of a degree of a University established by Law in India. Note – For the purpose of this rule, a degree in Arts or Science does not include a Degree in Medicine, Engineering and Technology.
For Tehsil Revenue Accountant Eligibility
(A) Candidates must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section – 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
For Both posts (RPSC TRA and JA)
- Candidates must hold “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC (NIELIT) under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Or, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organised under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
- Or, Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognised by the Government.
- Or, Diploma in Computer Science and Electronics/Information Technology from a Polytechnic Institution recognised by the Government.
- Or, Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Ltd.