Hello, friends, this is our posts regarding the Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017. In this post, we are going to tell you the Eligibility criteria, how to apply for the position and much more regarding this post. The Haryana Postal Circle GDS vacancy has been announced now. Total 438 posts are available for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. The Haryana postal has been issued the employment notification for holding an aptitude test for the recruitment of GDS post. The Online applications are invited from the Indian nationals for filling up the 438 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies in the postal and Railway mail service division in the Haryana Postal circle.
The Haryana circle has invited the online application form under the Indian postal circle to fill up the 438 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. This is the latest opportunity for all the job seekers, those are completed the 10th class education and now searching a job as Haryana postal circle GDS vacancy 2017. The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply by fill the application form for becoming the part of this recruitment and take a chance to select vacant posts.
Those candidates who are going to register themselves for the office of Haryana post office GDS application form first ensure their educational qualification, application fee, age limitation, selection process and important dates. According to the Haryana Post office GDS notification the application will start from 6th April 2017, and the last time of the application form is 5th May 2017. Follow our page regularly for more information about Haryana post office vacancy 2017.
Haryana Post Office Vacancy 2017 Notification
The Haryana Postal Circle has a long time waited for recruitment information regarding the various posts. Lots of students prepare himself to qualify the exam and get the selection as the latest Government job in Haryana. We inform you that the notification will soon come with your dream and you just need to apply for the Job before the last date of application form.
On this page, we set the platform for you by providing all the latest information regarding Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. After filling up the application form, all the registered candidates will be invited for the written examination at the various exam centres. The exam centre will provide you, through the Admit card.
Information about the Haryana Post Office Vacancy 2017
- Department Name = Haryana Postal Circle
- Organization Name = Indian Postal Circle
- Opportunity Name = Gramin Dak Sevak
- Total Number of Vacancy = 438
- Category of Job = Government Job
- Posting Location = Haryana State
- Mode of Application = Online
- Starting Date of Application Form = 5th April 2017
- Last Date of Application Form = 5th May 2017
- Age Limit = 18 years to 40 years
- Selection Process = Based on 10th class marks
- Official Link = www.indiapost.gov.in
District Wise GDS Vacancies in Haryana
- Ambala = 61 posts
- Sonepat = 23 posts
- Karnal = 44 posts
- Faridabad = 14 posts
- Hissar = 66 posts
- Kurukshetra = 34 posts
- Gurugram = 131 posts
- Rohtak = 32 posts
- Bhiwani = 30 posts
- RMS D Dn New Delhi = 3 posts
Education Qualification = The candidate must pass 10th from any recognized board. There is no provision for the extra marks for the highly qualified candidates.
Computer Knowledge = The candidate must have the basic knowledge of the computer. The candidate must have the valid computer training certificate of the at least 60-day program from any recognised computer institute. A List of the acceptable computer institute is given on the official Haryana GDS notification.
Age Condition = The Age of the candidate is not below 18 years and not more than 40 years. The age bar will be counted on the last date of filling the application form. The upper age for the reserved categories is relaxable by 3 years for the OBC candidate, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for the PH category candidates.
Application Fee = The General, OBC and the other unreserved category students are required to pay Rs 100 as the application fee. There was no application fee for the SC/ST/PH and Female candidates because they are exempted from paying the application fee. The application fee should be paid at the post office in a Haryana Postal Circle through the e-payment.
Pay Scale = Rs 5200-20,200 with the Grade pay of Rs 2000 for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Neither the written exam nor the interview shall be conducted for the selection.
- The selection is entirely based on the 10th Class marks only.
- In any case, the many applicants having the same number of marks in class 10th then the high age candidate will be preferred.
How to Apply for the Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official online form portal
- Tap on the registration link which is available on the top of the homepage.
- Provide the necessary details about the candidate to get the application fee Challan and registration id.
- After this go to the nearby India post office head and make the payment of application fee.
- At the time of payment of application fee, you need to mention your registration number on the counter.
- Now, again open the official website again and click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the registration number which you get by the SMS.
- Select the postal circle as Haryana.
- Provide all the necessary details about the candidate.
Upload the necessary certificates, Marksheet and the scanned signature along with the photograph. Once the registration process is over take the print out of your application form, because it will help you at the time of document verification.