Latest News about BTET – The official website to apply online is bsebonline.net, you can also fill the online application form below. Bihar TET is also known as BTET or Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test. The candidates who are eligible can apply online using Govtnic.in and www.bsebbihar.com. The application form will start from 06 April 2017 and last date 25 April 2017. The date of examination of BTET is 11 June 2017. Now we are discussing more Bihar TET or BTET as following.
The official website www.biharbseb.com will release the notification as per Bihar Local News Paper. The latest news is exquisite for Student. The admit card or Hall ticket will also upload at the same website. But before download admit card you must have register yourself. The Bihar STET 2017 full form is Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test.
Bihar TET Apply Online, Notification, BTET Exam Date at bsebbihar.com/bsebonline.net
|Content||details and Exam date|
|Bihar Exam Authority||BSEB (Bihar School Exam Board)|
|Exam Name||TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Online application Starts||06 April 2017|
|Last Date||25 April 2017|
|Exam Date||11 June 2017|
The latest news about TET in Bihar State was published in “Live Hindustan News” newspaper’s 24th March 2017 edition for apply online. But, The official website www.biharbseb.com not confirmed yet but News Paper clear all the dates, so we think it is not fake news about BTET.
Latest News about Bihar TET or BTET
The most recent news is exam date has been already declared by Hindustan Newspaper, i.e., 11th June 2017. You can also fill user manual of BTET (bsebonline.net) using Google Drive Link.
Use of Biometric for Thumb Impression
The notification will release very soon. But we are expecting that the BSEB also use Biometric and Thumb Impression to reduce scam in Teacher recruitment in Bihar. The aadhar card based registration and admit card should release as we are expecting.
Candidates’ Left Thumb Impression will be registered at the time of examination using the Bio-Metric machine. For the identification purpose, the aspirants are required to bring Voter ID or the Aadhar Card or any other govt issued document.
So that’s all for now. We will keep you informed about the latest news about Bihar TET 2017 as soon as there is any. Till then, you can go through www.bsebbihar.com to check the status of the official notification. You can also leave your comment about this news is fake or real.
How to apply online for Bihar TET
To apply online for BTET 2017, you must need to visit our recommended link section. Candidates have an aadhar card to fill online application form. Just visit official website bsebbihar.com and fill the application form after releasing. Candidates also require father name, mother name, date of birth and supporting documents. Apply Online Now.
|बिहार प्रारम्भिक शिक्षक माध्यमिक (प्रशिक्षित) पात्रता परीक्षा 2017|
|ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण प्रारम्भ||06/04/2017|
|आवेदन जमा करने एवं ई चालान निकालने की अंतिम तिथि||25/04/2017|
|SBI Branch (ई – चालान ) द्वारा शुल्क जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि||27/04/2017|
|ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र में संशोधन की तिथि||28/04/2017|
|परीक्षा प्रवेश पत्र ऑनलाइन अपलोड की तिथि||शीघ्र जारी होगा|
Step 1: On-line registration is on-line through the form Bihar early (trained) teacher eligibility test can be used to 2017 Eligible candidates can apply on-line BETET paper I or II paper or Paper I + Paper II (Both) through the website. Candidates must have a recent scan for photos and signed the online application, suggested in BTET Notice. General teachers do not need different separate registration for BETET Paper I and Paper-II or both papers, the only single sign-sufficient. The candidate cannot change the filled application form so be careful to fill information.
Step-2: photo and signature more -Candidates are essential to upload pictures of coloured passport size with their signature successfully. Print the registration certificate page, photo and signature are not possible without complete registration form. Scanned photo and signature in size should be 1MB or less.
Step-3: Application fee payment The Payment can use the following methods.
- debit/credit card offers immediately verify the payment online payment for the candidate only. You can be applied to your debit or credit card or net banking to online payments, to online payment of any kind the bank require.
- State Bank of payment via e-invoicing in India branch – First you just need to fill online application form after that server automatically generates the invoice. You need to go to the nearest and SBI Branch give to the authorised officer.
Step 4: Print the Admit Card – Each candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall which has BTET ADMIT CARD. Therefore, you should print your admit card before the examination date.
Step 5: the Written Exam – Candidates can fill the online application for BETET Paper-1 and BETET Paper-II. The candidate must have to career their driver’s license/passport/voter card/PAN card/Aadhar card on the examination hall as their photo identity card. During the written exam can be taken on the thumb candidate OMR sheet and which can be checked at the time of issuance of the certificate.
Step 6: BETET Test Results –The BETET result 2017 will just release after the examination, all applicant and students can download their result using Govtnic.in and bsebonline.net.
- If candidate experience difficulty in applying the test, get help from helpline number from Monday to Saturday (+ 91- 7835049876, + 91 7835049880 + 91 7835049877 + 91 7835049879).
- Candidates are advised to keep secret their application number and password. To be able to change your profile does not disclose this information to any other.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the examination fee and who is allowed to sit for the exam to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Written to be included in the test does not justify the eligibility of candidates. If a candidate has passed the test but is found to be false went the information provided by him, such candidates certificates will not be issued and will take legal action against such candidates.
- No negative marking will not. Will be a point for each correct answer.
- Candidates should bring only blue or black ball pen with him. Books will not be allowed to take written notes along with the calculator, mobile phones and other electronic devices to the examination hall question.
Structure of exam
|1||Child development and pedagogy||30 Questions||30||Duration of test 2 hours 30 minutes|
|2||Language I ( Hindi / Urdu / Bungalow / Maithili / Bhojpuri / one of the Sanskrit / Arabic / Persian / English||30 Questions||30|
|3||Language II ( Hindi / one in Urdu / Bungalow / Maithili / Bhojpuri / Sanskrit / Arabic / Persian / English )||30 Questions||30|
|4||Math and science or social science||60 Questions||60|
|The sum of the questions/digit||150 Questions||150 points|
BTET Cut off Marks
|Sl No.||Class / Category||Passing|
|2-||OBC / ATI OBC / Women / Disabled||83|
|3-||SC / ST||75|